RDC provides personnel dosimetry services for Doctors, Veterinarians, Chiropractors, Nuclear Power Plants, Hospitals and other vocations who work around known radiation sources (such as X-ray machines). We Assemble, Ship and Receive badges through the mail and we Read, Record and Reports occupational dose from the badges enabling our customers to monitor their employee’s health, fulfilling regulatory requirements.
We may not have any open positions at this time, but we will review your application and keep your resume on file for six months. In the event a position opens that meets your qualifications, we may contact you for an interview.
Qualifications, Responsibilities and Duties:
- High school diploma or two years of relevant experience
- Must have good hand/eye coordination & finger dexterity
- Basic Computer Skills; Basic Math skills
- Great Team Player; Good English communication skills
- Good attention to detail involving numbers and letters
- Enjoys Job Rotation
Medical/Dental benefits after successful completion of 2 month training; 6:30/7:00 AM starting times; F/T 8 hours M-F.