Production/Receiving Team Member
Radiation Detection Company (RDC) is looking to add to our production and receiving teams.
We provide personnel dosimetry services for Doctors, Veterinarians, Chiropractors, Nuclear Power Plants, Hospitals and other vocations who work around known radiation sources (such as X-ray machines).
RDC Assembles, Ships and Receives badges through the mail and Reads, Records and Reports occupational dose from the badges enabling our customers to monitor their employee’s health, fulfilling regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have good hand/eye coordination & finger dexterity
- Able to lift up to 5 pounds on occasion
- Able to sit/stand for 120 minutes at a time
- Able to Assemble, Seal, Pack/Ship
- Basic Computer Skills; Basic Math skills
- Great Team Player; Good English communication skills
- Good attention to detail involving #’s and letters
- Enjoys Job Rotation
$13.00 per hour; Medical/Dental benefits after successful completion of 2 month training; 6:30/7:00 AM starting times; F/T 8 hours M-F.