Customer Care Representative
Radiation Detection Company is hiring!Customer Care Representative- Onsite Training (Georgetown, TX). Eligible for remote/hybrid after 60-90 Days. Job Schedule (FT/PT): Full-Time; M-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Job Level: Individual Contributor
About RDC and How We Work
We believe in Serious Work, Fun Workplace. Just because our work is serious, doesn’t mean we have to be. We value the customers we serve, as well as the employees who serve them. We believe that culture eats strategy for breakfast – which is why we value creating a workplace built on trust, transparency, and teamwork so we can deliver the very best service…and have fun doing it. If this sounds like you, you may be a great fit for our Customer Care Team.
How We Take Care of Our People
- Competitive pay based on experience and the work you do
- Feel a sense of ownership with profit-sharing plans
- Health care, dental, and vision insurance for you and your loved ones
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules are available after an introductory period
- Preparing for parenthood? We’ve got your back!
- Charitable donations with you in mind
Radiation Detection Company (RDC) is looking for a motivated and proactive Customer Care Representative with professional phone and written etiquette. Candidates must have excellent computer skills with the ability to multi-task while on the phone and quickly toggle between multiple programs. You are also an out-of-the-box thinker who values treating others with kindness and respect.
Because we are in an environment heavily regulated by NVLAP/ISO standards excellent organization and documentation skills are a must.
- Handle inbound inquiries from customers to assist with managing and maintaining their radiation monitoring program on multiple channels
- Proactively educate customers on self-service opportunities
- Researches and resolves customer issues, keeping accurate records of interactions
- Billing and renewal of service calls (both incoming and outgoing)
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Participate in special projects as needed
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great computer skills with data entry accuracy and speed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexible and Friendly
- Enjoy being part of a team with common goals and values
- Familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM systems and practices
- Strong phone contact handling skills is a plus