Customer Care Representative
Radiation Detection Company (RDC) is looking for a motivated and proactive Customer Care Representative with professional phone and written etiquette. Candidates must have excellent computer skills with the ability to multi-task while on the phone and quickly toggle between multiple programs. You are also an out-of-the-box thinker who values treating others with kindness and respect.
Because we are in an environment heavily regulated by NVLAP/ISO standards excellent organization and documentation skills are a must.
- Handle inbound inquiries from customers to assist with managing and maintaining their radiation monitoring program on multiple channels
- Proactively educate customers on self-service opportunities
- Researches and resolves customer issues, keeping accurate records of interactions
- Billing and renewal of service calls (both incoming and outgoing)
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Participate in special projects as needed
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service with phone experience
- Excellent customer service skills (e.g., verbal, written, listening)
- Great computer skills with data entry accuracy and speed
- HubSpot CRM experience is a plus!
- Strong with multi-tasking
- Flexible and Friendly
- Enjoy being part of a team with common goals and values
$15.00 per hour; Medical/Dental benefits starting the first of month after successful completion of 2-month training; 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM; Full-Time, 8 hours M-F. First 60-90 days are expected to be in person but this position will be a hybrid.
Founded in Quality, we are looking for Employees with Integrity, Generosity, Reliability & a strong work ethic who thrive at working as part of a Team.