Sales Development Representative
Radiation Detection Company is hiring!Sales Development Representative Job Schedule (FT/PT): Full-Time; M-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
About RDC and How We Work
We believe in Serious Work, Fun Workplace. Just because our work is serious, doesn’t mean we have to be. We value the customers we serve, as well as the employees who serve them. We believe that culture eats strategy for breakfast – which is why we value creating a workplace built on trust, transparency, and teamwork so we can deliver the very best service…and have fun doing it.
How We Take Care of Our People
- Competitive pay based on experience and the work you do
- Feel a sense of ownership with profit-sharing plans
- Health care, dental, and vision insurance for you and your loved ones
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules are available after an introductory period
- Preparing for parenthood? We’ve got your back!
- Charitable donations with you in mind
The position is responsible for developing and nurturing a lead generation pipeline, cold call appointment setting, processing marketing qualified leads as well as initiating client relationships for assigned projects. Experience is desired in appointment setting and driving new leads to a sales team. This position relies on experience, organization, customer service, critical thinking, focus on results, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professionally communicate via phone and email to set appointments for assigned projects
- Effectively build and manage a lead generation pipeline
- Continuously learn about project specifics including, but not limited to, the value proposition, discovery/qualification criteria, and competitive landscape
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly target(s) established by supervisor
- Retain training and direction from company leadership
- Adherence and accountability with regards to company policies and values
- Work effectively in a collaborative work environment and professionally represent RDC to clients
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Track Record in a fast paced / growing company
Proficiency in the following is desirable but not required
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Suite, and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or HubSpot